This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Hello! My name is MacKenzie, but you can just call me Mac, Dreddie, or Dredorida! I'm a seventeen year old girl who spends literally 95% of her life in front of a computer screen. I'm both an artist (traditional +digital) and author. The other 5% of my time is spent playing competitive soccer
I enjoy RPing, cosplaying, playing video games (MUL QAH DIIV!), and performing on various musical instruments. I have a love for dubstep and heavy metal/rock, though also a passion for that weird epic music you hear in movie trailers xD hey, if you ever want to talk, just drop me a comment or something! I don't bite <3 (probably)